First Pep Rally for SHS Game

Olivia Miller and Diana Torrealba

Senior powderpuff cheerleaders execute stunts on Thursday, September 28 in the main gym. They performed stunts similar to those that the cheerleaders engaged in.

Photo provided by: Sabrina Bonadio

Photo provided by: Sabrina Bonadio

Bridget Froemming, Staff Reporter

On Thursday, September 28 in the main gym, students gathered to watch a pep rally for the Seminole High School football game. In preparation for the game that evening, many students and staff members attended the pep rally to express their school spirit. This was the first pep rally of the season therefore many activities were planned. Performances from the Sparklers, The Brantley Boys and the Powderpuff cheerleaders, to a DJ and stilt walker were just some of the entertaining events. The band and cheerleaders hyped the student sections through their fight song performances and stunts, sending them to the game with a sense of patriot pride.

Photo provided by: Sabrina Bonadio
Varsity cheerleaders execute their “elite” stunts during their performance in the pep rally on Thursday, September 28 in the main gym. The elite stunts included a variety of stunts such as full extensions or basket tosses.

About the Writer
Bridget Froemming, Multimedia Editor

Bridget Froemming is a senior and Multimedia Editor who is ecstatic to be contributing to The Brantley Banner for her second year. She is president of Thespian Troupe 2888 with the drama department, and is heavily involved with the technical aspects of theatre, as she has worked on more than six shows with the school. At the Thespian district competition level, she received the MVP Tech award, and was apart of The Best Tech Crew for a One Act, and at the state competition level, she received straight superiors on her student directed scene. On campus, Bridget is a member of Film Club, Glee Club, five various honor societies, and T.V. Production. In her free time, she volunteers at local theaters, trains in Isshinryu Karate, and is a Girl Scout Ambassador. Her favorite color is dark beige, and she enjoys pink pens, fashion, and theater. Bridget loves movies, her favorites being Casablanca and Alpha. After high school, Bridget plans to pursue a career in Technical Theatre and Film Production.