Adam Lowdermilk Vlogs

Back to Article
Back to Article

Adam Lowdermilk Vlogs

Photo provided by: Adam Lowdermilk

Photo provided by: Adam Lowdermilk

Photo provided by: Adam Lowdermilk

Bridget Froemming, Staff Reporter

Social media has spread and gained massive popularity in today’s society. Many people have started creating and sharing pictures, blogs, and videos every day. Freshman Adam Lowdermilk has been video logging, (vlogging), his life for over two years, and has shared these “vlogs” on his YouTube channel. With over 8,000 subscribers, and 1,000,000 views, Lowdermilk hopes to influence his family, friends, and everyone around him.

“My favorite part of his vlogs is his content,” freshman Greg Neal said. “He puts hard work into his vlogs and his creativity is excellent.”

Lowdermilk has posted over 270 videos on his YouTube channel, “AdamDanielVlogs.” He documents everything from the crazy vacations he takes and the new food he tries, to his daily life around school and at home. In his video entitled, “Trick Questions,” Lowdermilk asked questions to people around school, in hopes of incorporating the student body into his collection of videos.

“I have been [vlogging] for years,” Lowdermilk said. “ I want someone to look forward to my uploads. I’ve always wanted to make videos for people to laugh at [and] I’ve always wanted to be the person to make someone’s day.”

Drawing inspiration from YouTubers Roman Atwood and Casey Neistat, Lowdermilk aspires to be a social media influencer and hopes to pursue it as a future career.  When he’s not going for bike rides or hanging with friends, Lowdermilk thoroughly brainstorms video ideas in order to come up with entertaining content. Currently, Lowdermilk is taking  T.V. Production in hopes of furthering his technical and videography knowledge. He feels that sharing videos through YouTube now will eventually create a strong platform for his future career to take off.

“Adam and I are close friends,” freshman Lauren Donaldson said. “People appreciate that he wants to entertain others. He’s doing what he enjoys and what makes him happy. He’s just goofy and he’s not afraid to be himself, especially behind a camera.”

About the Writer
Bridget Froemming, Multimedia Editor

Bridget Froemming is a senior and Multimedia Editor who is ecstatic to be contributing to The Brantley Banner for her second year. She is president of...