Snapshot of Class at LBHS

Photo provided by: Sabrina Bondaio
AP Physics

Unsure what classes to choose next year? Browse this snapshot of Lake Brantley High School to preview all the options.

About the Photographers
Cara Roth, Reporter
Cara Roth is a member of The Brantley Banner staff for her first year and is incredibly excited for the time ahead. She hopes to hold an editor position and to continue making contributions towards making the paper even better in the future. Cara is a member of the Future Educators of America Club, the...
Bridget Froemming, Reporter
Bridget Froemming is in her junior year and is very excited to join the Brantley Banner staff. She is a Thespian of Troupe 2888 and helps with the technical aspects of the school theatre productions. For fun she likes to read, shop, watch movies, go to parties, and take long weekend trips to Universal Studios....
Joelle Wittig, Reporter
Joelle Wittig is a sophomore and first year staff member. She is ecstatic to become closer with everyone on staff along with helping to create The Brantley Banner. Joelle enjoys writing and is hoping that her time on staff will help her grow in that field. Besides writing, Joelle has many passions that help to...
Olivia Miller, Graphic Designer
Olivia Miller is a first year staff member and graphic designer. She is a spirited and enthusiastic senior who takes part in Cross Country and Track and Field, where she not only runs but takes a special interest in pole vaulting. She is a fourth year leader of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes club, and...
Olivia Carter, Print Editor-in-Chief
Olivia Carter is the Brantley Banner’s Print Editor-in-Chief and is beyond excited to cover LB’s most exciting events. Her love for writing started early, but it truly flourished and came to life in Mrs. Jucker’s freshman English class. From there, her older sister, Kailey, introduced her to the idea of joining the Brantley Banner staff....
Emily LaMontagne, Web Editor-in-Chief and Business Manager
Emily LaMontagne is a senior and is excited to be the Web Editor-in-Chief and Business Manager on The Brantley Banner staff. She has been on the water polo team for three years and her favorite place in the world is the beach. One of her passions is traveling: so far she has been to New...