2018 Girl’s Soccer Senior Night

Seniors Daryl Sutherland, Nicole Romero, and Emily Martinez create colorful signs in the stands. The trio took pictures with them and their friends later on and gave them to the senior players. “I went to support my friend, Fabi,” Sutherland said.

Seniors Daryl Sutherland, Nicole Romero, and Emily Martinez create colorful signs in the stands. The trio took pictures with them and their friends later on and gave them to the senior players. “I went to support my friend, Fabi,” Sutherland said. "I also went to watch the girls beat South Lake.”

Photo provided by: Olivia Carter

Photo provided by: Olivia Carter

Olivia Carter, Editor-in-Chief

Seniors in the Class of 2018 celebrated their high school soccer careers on Thursday, January 11 with family and friends. The girls were able to share their favorite soccer memories and give younger players advice through their speeches read over the loudspeaker. Numerous students showed their support by cheering and holding signs in the student section.

Photo provided by: Olivia Carter
Seniors Rachel Bock and Julia Sherlock, sophomore Daniel Sherlock, and junior Gavin Koerth cheer on the Patriots at the girl’s soccer senior night on January 11. The team went on to claim a convincing win over South Lake High School.

About the Contributor
Olivia Carter, Print Editor-in-Chief
Olivia Carter is the Brantley Banner’s Print Editor-in-Chief and is beyond excited to cover LB’s most exciting events. Her love for writing started early, but it truly flourished and came to life in Mrs. Jucker’s freshman English class. From there, her older sister, Kailey, introduced her to the idea of joining the Brantley Banner staff....