Free to Dance

The Starlets dance to “Painting Greys” during the Spring Dance Show on May 10. “My favorite part is just being able to hang out with everybody and have such a good time and know that everybody is really trying their best,” sophomore and Starlet Veronica Calderon said.

Photo provided by: Anna Wesley

Photo provided by: Anna Wesley

Anna Wesley, Staff Reporter

2018’s Spring Dance Show was held on May 10 and 11 in the Cynthia Berry Auditorium. The theme for the show was Free to Dance. There were a total of 33 performances. Two of these were singing solos and six of them were dance solos. There were also a few duets and trios. Some of the dances were performed only by Sparklers, such as “Centuries” and “Applause.” The songs were a mix of old and new but the performances were, as always, fresh and exciting. This was one of two seasonal dance shows in the 2017-2018 school year. The other show was the Winter Dance Show.

Photo provided by: Anna Wesley
Senior Sparklers perform a routine to “Free to Dance” during the Spring Dance Show on May 10. This was their last Brantley dance show for the school year.

About the Writer
Anna Wesley, Photo Editor

Anna Wesley is a second year staff member for The Brantley Banner. She is Photo Editor for the 2018-2019 school year. Anna is excited for this role because...