Sleeping With Sirens Concert Review

Miryam Elshaer, Staff Reporter

When the sheet dropped and the band emerged there was an audible gasp heard throughout the room. On Saturday Nov. 19, rock band Sleeping with Sirens performed at the Hard Rock Café at Universal Resort. The band opened with crowd favorite “Do it Now, Remember it Later” accompanied by a thrilling explosion of lights, hands in the air and a harmony throughout the tightly packed audience. Lead singer Kellin Quinn paused the concert only once, in order to give a passionate speech about current issues of our society and how he will once again find his voice through music in his upcoming album, a message that truly resonated within the crowd. The crowd then sang “Happy Birthday” to bass guitarist Justin Hills and the café provided him a cake to commemorate turning 29 years old. The band ended the concert with an encore of “If you Can’t Hang” and their time capsule song or rather the song that began their rise to fame “If I’m James Dean, You’re Audrey Hepburn”.

On Saturday night Nov. 19, fans waved their arms in the air along to lead singer Kellin Quinn at the Hard Rock Cafe inside the Universal Orlando Resort. The crowd remained lively and energetic throughout the 16 songs that the band performed.