Inktober through the Images

Photography teacher Alex Garver collected the students Inktober pieces during the meeting on Friday, Oct.6 and captured a photograph of them for the Lake Brantley fine arts instagram. Garver actively posted student works from different prompts of the inktober list throughout the month.

Photo provided by: Miryam Elshaer

Photo provided by: Miryam Elshaer

Miryam Elshaer, Multimedia Editor

Inktober is a worldwide phenomena created by Jake Paul to challenge artists of different mediums to create primarily ink pieces for the month of October. Since the start of the trend in 2009 Jake Paul has released an annual prompt list at the start of October, artists are then required to interpret and create a piece based off this word.

Photo provided by: Miryam Elshaer
Sophomore Faith Lapp works on her Inktober piece during the National Art Honor Society meeting on Friday, Oct.6. Lapp preferred to enjoy markers for her ink medium and promptly joined the Honor Society.

About the Writer
Miryam Elshaer, Multimedia/Web Editor
Students nationwide, especially at Lake Brantley, take Advanced Placement[AP] courses during their high school career. Advanced Placement courses are administered by a non-profit organization called the College Board, these are classes that are provided at a higher level of rigor and difficulty than the typical high school course. AP courses are college level classes that...