Breaking News
  • 5/22 Graduation @ UCF Addition Financial Arena
  • 5/15 Seniors Last Day
  • 4/22 GRADBASH @ Universal
  • 4/17 Honor Grad Ceremony
  • 3/31 Senior Breakfast & Cap/Gown Pickup
  • 3/27 Senior Skip Day
  • 3/20 Senior Week: College School Spirit
  • 3/23 Senior Week: Throwback Thursday
  • 3/22 Senior Week: The Last Luau
  • 3/21 Senior Week: Twin Tuesday

Polls

Would you try to become a student entrepreneur?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Celebrating the honored graduates
Times up for TikTok?

Times up for TikTok?

April 11, 2024

Beach volleyball serves amidst the sand

Beach volleyball serves amidst the sand

April 9, 2024

Olivia Rodrigo spills her guts… again

Olivia Rodrigo spills her guts… again

April 8, 2024

He huffed and puffed and destroyed property!

At around 3pm yesterday afternoon, a report given by A. Squirrel informed the police that T.H. Wolf has returned to Underhill City once more and began acting against three new property owners, destroying their homes in an attempt to kill and eat them. 

T.H. Wolf has been splashing the headlines as of late with his recent stunts of impersonating a sheep in order to harm them, prisoning a fox to take the blame for his thievery, and, more recently, devouring a little girl and her grandmother. The little girl and her grandmother were recovered before any further harm could come to them but Wolf fled the scene and no further sightings of him have been reported since. At the same time, three new residents have come to Underhill City by the name of Pig. 

According to sightings of them, each brother had recently purchased property near each other and were attempting to build houses there. The youngest brother, Frederick Pig, had constructed his house out of straw. The middle brother, Eric Pig, had constructed his house out of sticks. The eldest brother, Dennis Pig, had constructed his house out of bricks.  

All three brothers have had personal vendettas before against someone called Ben Utcher and have created a passcode to warn each other that it is their brother and not B. Utcher himself. According to A. Squirrel, Wolf knew part of the passcode but not all of it. 

“Clearly, Wolf has been keeping an eye on the Pig brothers for some time now. We even have discovered evidence of certain tools used to destroy each house. So far, only the youngest and the middle seem to be missing. The oldest is now safely stored in one of our holding bases,” said Chief Frog. 

Wolf himself appears to have been vanquished once and for all by D. Pig after Wolf attempted to capture him by climbing down his chimney. Pig managed to grab onto him and knock him unconscious. Wolf has now been detained and refused to give information on whether the other Pig brothers are alive or not, though tracks were discovered near the scenes of the two crimes. 

“I have no idea where my brothers are headed, if they are alive,” said D. Pig. “I do know that my brothers are tough and resilient. They did not put much effort into building their houses, unlike me, but they do know how to avoid a tough spot.”

T.H. Wolf did not have much to comment when asked by reporters of how he felt but instead asked for “Lamb Chops from Mary”. Many medical experts have declared the wolf insane and expressed their deep regret that D.Pig had to experience this. 

“He just said, after I refused to let him in, ‘I’ll huff and puff and blow your house down!’ I can only assume that was what happened to my dear brothers,” Pig responded after police questioning on the experience. 

For compensation to the remaining brother, the properties have been fully reimbursed and search parties continue to be put out on the two missing brothers. Any information found on their whereabouts call this number: 555-768-2376