The Anthem Club

In the community room on Tuesday, Jan. 16 a student speaker from an Orlando church, Church in the Sun, spoke about a devotion. The Anthem Club often invites guest speakers to share knowledge and stories about their relationships with God.

Photo provided by: Bridget Froemming

Photo provided by: Bridget Froemming

Bridget Froemming, Staff Reporter

On Tuesday, Jan. 16 in the community room, students met to share their religious values. The Anthem Club meeting began with two games to help students warm up to their surroundings and counterparts. The club welcomed guest speakers from different churches who shared testimonies whilst giving guidance and advice on pursuing a relationship with God.  Towards the end the meeting students participated in a donut social to enjoy a treat.

Photo provided by: Bridget Froemming
In the community room on Tuesday, Jan. 16, members of The Anthem Club help lead a group prayer to close the meeting. “My favorite part of The Anthem is that I get to see so many lives change radically,” senior Angeli Acosta said. “I think people come because The Anthem sets up a fun, loving, and accepting environment.”

About the Writer
Bridget Froemming, Multimedia Editor
Bridget Froemming is a senior and Multimedia Editor who is ecstatic to be contributing to The Brantley Banner for her second year. She is president of Thespian Troupe 2888 with the drama department, and is heavily involved with the technical aspects of theatre, as she has worked on more than six shows with the school....