Snapshot of Class at LBHS

Photo provided by: Katie Turkelson
AP Physics

Unsure what classes to choose next year? Browse this snapshot of Lake Brantley High School to preview all the options.

About the Photographers
Cara Roth, Multimedia Editor

Junior Cara Roth is a second year staff member and first year Multimedia Editor of The Brantley Banner newspaper. Cara’s passion for writing and journalism inspired her to join staff and her love for helping those around her inspired her to become an editor. In addition to her work on the newspaper, Cara is also a member of the Patriots’ Pride yearbook staff, as well as being a member of several honors societies and clubs, such as Mu Alpha Theta, National Honors Society, English National Honor Society, and Quill and Scroll. Cara also volunteers at the Alzheimer’s Association, as she has for the past eight years. In her future, Cara hopes to attend the University of Florida to double major in Journalism and Psychology before moving to Los Angeles, California to work at BuzzFeed while continuing her education at the University of Southern California. Cara’s exciting experiences during her high school journalistic career will carry her through the rest of her life as a reporter.

Bridget Froemming, Multimedia Editor

Bridget Froemming is a senior and Multimedia Editor who is ecstatic to be contributing to The Brantley Banner for her second year. She is president of Thespian Troupe 2888 with the drama department, and is heavily involved with the technical aspects of theatre, as she has worked on more than six shows with the school. At the Thespian district competition level, she received the MVP Tech award, and was apart of The Best Tech Crew for a One Act, and at the state competition level, she received straight superiors on her student directed scene. On campus, Bridget is a member of Film Club, Glee Club, five various honor societies, and T.V. Production. In her free time, she volunteers at local theaters, trains in Isshinryu Karate, and is a Girl Scout Ambassador. Her favorite color is dark beige, and she enjoys pink pens, fashion, and theater. Bridget loves movies, her favorites being Casablanca and Alpha. After high school, Bridget plans to pursue a career in Technical Theatre and Film Production.

Joelle Wittig, News Editor

Joelle Wittig is a junior and the News Editor on the Brantley Banner staff. This is her second year on staff and first year with an editorial position. She has always enjoyed writing for fun and in English classes, and was thrilled to join a publication where she could continue to grow and do what she loves. Joelle is hoping to work in the journalism field in the future. Alongside taking part in newspaper, she is on the yearbook staff, Quill and Scroll Honor Society, plays basketball and lacrosse, and is a Thespian with the drama department. Joelle hopes to use this opportunity on staff to grow as a writer and help new staff members learn and build their skills. Through her experience on staff last year, Joelle was able to learn adobe programs such as InDesign and PhotoShop, which she hopes to continue to improve on throughout the course of this year.