Breaking News
  • 5/22 Graduation @ UCF Addition Financial Arena
  • 5/15 Seniors Last Day
  • 4/22 GRADBASH @ Universal
  • 4/17 Honor Grad Ceremony
  • 3/31 Senior Breakfast & Cap/Gown Pickup
  • 3/27 Senior Skip Day
  • 3/20 Senior Week: College School Spirit
  • 3/23 Senior Week: Throwback Thursday
  • 3/22 Senior Week: The Last Luau
  • 3/21 Senior Week: Twin Tuesday

Polls

What is your favorite EA sports video game?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Celebrating the honored graduates
Times up for TikTok?

Times up for TikTok?

April 11, 2024

Beach volleyball serves amidst the sand

Beach volleyball serves amidst the sand

April 9, 2024

Olivia Rodrigo spills her guts… again

Olivia Rodrigo spills her guts… again

April 8, 2024

First pep rally preps patriots for a great season

+The+newly+appointed+%E2%80%98King+of+the+Student+Section%E2%80%99+Carson+Homitz+starts+off+the+pep+rally+strong+with+his+passionate+entrance+speech.+Later+that+day+he+would+lead+the+student+section+in+cheers%2C+chants+and+other+traditions+in+support+of+the+football+team.
Photo provided by: Madalyn Propst
The newly appointed ‘King of the Student Section’ Carson Homitz starts off the pep rally strong with his passionate entrance speech. Later that day he would lead the student section in cheers, chants and other traditions in support of the football team.

On Fri., Aug. 25, school spirit was at an all-time high during the first pep rally of the year. Students gathered in the gym to celebrate the first home football game of the season against the Oviedo Lions. When the class of 2023 graduated, they left a legacy of unmatched school spirit behind them, especially in student government. They passed the torch on to the class of 2024, who knocked the first pep rally out of the park, preparing the entire student body to rally behind the football team as they took to the field. Coming into the season, pressure was on the student government as they continued to organize the school year’s events, as well as a fantastic student section for every sport. The first pep rally successfully amped up spirit and excitement within the student body. The stands were loud, the games brought everyone in the crowd together and the arts performers showed off their many talents. ‘The Riot’ stays strong in the hands of this year’s graduating class, as students gear up for the most spirited season to date.